10.08.2012

...N'ville or Bust...

Well blogosphere...



I am packing up all of my worldly possessions and moving on up...  I'm headed north to get to the deep south.  Nashville or bust!  Now, I'm not moving to the Music City as an aspiring musician... but I do aspire to perfect my art and maybe get recognized for it.  But this girl is no starving artist and I will be finding me a regular old 9 to 5 to pay the bills.  So keep yours eyes out for lots of craftiness to come.  I have a feeling I am going to get a whole lot of southern inspiration from my new surroundings.

One thing I am super duper excited about is being able to thrift with my mama at the most awesome thrift store I have ever come across.  I have added a new page called Nifty Thrifty and can't wait to share with y'all all of the amazing steals we come across.  In the last couple of trips I have gotten not one, but two, Diane Von Furstenberg dresses for only $4 a piece... yes... $400 dresses for $4!!!  And there was not a thing wrong with them.  You have got to love small town thrift stores that get their merchandise from big town, wealthy donors.  So, stay tuned to see what else we dig up...

No comments: